Club Opening Hours (Club will open on ANZAC Day from 11am to 5pm)
|Day of the Week||Open Hours|
|Wednesday||3.00pm – 7.00pm|
|Thursday||12.00pm – 7.00pm (Closing at 10pm when Live Music is playing)|
|Friday||12.00pm – 7.30pm|
|Saturday||10.00am – 7.30pm|
|Sunday||10.00am – 6.00pm|
Lane Cove Golf Club is a community-based golf club set in lush natural bushlands. The tranquil surroundings provide the perfect environment for a round of golf. The Club is only 8 kilometres from the Sydney CBD.
The Club was formed in the late 1950’s when the founding members built the clubhouse and the golf course, which opened for play in 1964. The strong community spirit continues in the Club to this day.
It is situated on a challenging 9-hole public access course (with two alternative tees and greens). The course has a slope rating of 107 for men and 110 for women. Visitors are always welcome.
The Club offers members the opportunity to play competition golf five days a week and compete in competitions across Sydney.
The clubhouse is the perfect place to relax with bar, dining and function facilities. The large terrace overlooking the 9th/18th fairway is the social hub of the Club.
Social Membership is also available.
Due to COVID-19 please note the Club is operating under the following rules from 5pm 6/5/21 to 12.01am 17/5/21:
– Density limits are determined in accordance with 1 patron per 2 square metres both indoors and outdoors. As such, the club is permitted to have up to 170 patrons at any one time across 4 function areas (132 indoors and 38 outdoors);
– Patrons must be seated whilst consuming alcohol in indoor areas;
– All visitors (members, non members and staff) must provide contact details on entry;
– Dancing and singing are not permitted;
-There is no limit on the size of a group, gathering, booking or reservation (subject to the square metre rule), and all types of functions and events can now be held;
– All purchases at the bar must be made by card. The ATM machine is no longer available;
– Any persons on premises with the mildest of COVID19 symptoms (eg cough, shortness of breath, rapid breathing, sore throat or a runny nose) to notify Club staff immediately and leave the premises as soon as possible.
-Front of house hospitality staff must wear face masks.
Note: For Public Golf enquiries please contact the Pro Shop on 9428 1316 or book online at lanecove.quick18.com