Due to heavy rainfall over the last couple of days, the course is currently closed to social play.
Club Opening Hours
|Day of the Week||Open Hours|
|Wednesday||3.00pm – 9.30pm|
|Thursday||12.00pm – 9.30pm|
|Friday||12.00pm – 9.30pm|
|Saturday||10.00am – 9.30pm|
|Sunday||10.00am – 9.30pm|
Lane Cove Golf Club is a community-based golf club set in lush natural bushlands. The tranquil surroundings provide the perfect environment for a round of golf. The Club is only 8 kilometres from the Sydney CBD and is open to members, their guests and the general public.
The Club was formed in the late 1950’s when the founding members built the clubhouse and the golf course, which opened for play in 1964. The strong community spirit continues in the Club to this day.
It is situated on a challenging 9-hole public access course (with two alternative tees and greens). The course has a slope rating of 107 for men and 110 for women. Visitors are always welcome.
The Club offers members the opportunity to play competition golf five days a week and compete in competitions across Sydney.
The clubhouse is the perfect place to relax with bar, dining and function facilities. The large terrace overlooking the 9th/18th fairway is the social hub of the Club. Social Membership is also available.
Important Information regarding Coronavirus
Lane Cove Golf Club is registered as a COVID Safe business and is committed to keeping all patrons safe and well when visiting our premises. Due to COVID-19 please note the Club is operating under the following rules effective from 25 February 2022:
- Please carry a face mask for use where social distancing is not possible, such as queuing or in bathrooms
- Any persons with the mildest of COVID-19 symptoms (these include a cough, shortness of breath, rapid breathing, a sore throat, or a runny nose) are requested to stay home and get tested.
- Guests presenting any symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to leave the premises
- We continue to maintain regular sanitation of all common and high-touch areas
- We continue to maintain fully comprehensive covid-19 safety plans
- We promote social distancing between staff and guests
- All purchases at the bar must be made by card. The ATM machine is no longer available