Friday, 25 June 2021
‘Fathers of Greenwich’ will be playing at the club on Friday 25th June! Featuring the local talent of Brendan Morse, Jim Stewart, Tony Mills, Mark Merrick and Cam Smith. It’s sure to be fun filled night with lots of singing and dancing. Food will be available from Tee 4 Two cafe, see the Menu here. Entry is free, all welcome! See you at 7pm.
Note: To comply with current COVID-19 restrictions the Club offers live music under the following guidelines:
– All visitors must check-in on entry for contact tracing purposes;
– Patrons are permitted to stand while drinking in both indoor and outdoor areeas;
– There are no restrictions on dancing and singing;
– All payments are to be made by card;
– Any persons on premises with the mildest of COVID-19 symptoms (eg cough, shortness of breath, rapid breathing, sore throat or a runny nose) are to notify Club staff immediately and leave the premises.
Tee 4 Two – Cafe
Tee 4 Two is situated on the beautiful terrace overlooking the 9th /18th fairway. Dave Martin looks after members and guests with delicious hamburgers, sandwiches, barista coffee and much more. See the TEE 4 TWO MENU here.
Thursdays & Fridays – from 12.00pm – 3.00pm
Saturdays & Sundays – from 10.00am to 4.00pm
Watch this space!
Tee 4 Two Cafe – Trading Hours
Thursday and Friday 12.00 pm – 3.00pm
Saturday and Sunday 10.00 am – 4.00pm