Become a Member
How to Join as a Golfing Member
Simply download and compete the membership form below. The form asks for a Club member to propose you. If you don’t know a member, the Club can assist with this.
Membership forms are also available at the bar. Payment is required at the time of application.
Please email completed application form to email@example.com or hand your form in directly over the club bar.
You will enjoy all the benefits of membership including:
- An official Golf Australia handicap and access to handicap status and scores via Golf Link
- Online competition bookings via One Golf
- Participation in Club competitions
- All affiliation fees and insurance
- The opportunity to represent the Club in inter-club pennant competitions.
- Attending social events that foster friendship and enjoyment.
We welcome junior players to Lane Cove! Junior players receive a GA handicap and may also participate in the annual Jack Newton Golf Academy Encourage Shield representing Lane Cove. Boys and girls new to golf may wish to join the special junior clinics conducted by Kasey Dive and her team of Professionals.
Contact Kasey Dive on 0413 603 918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-22 Annual Fees
|Men & Women||$1400|
|Students 18 – 21||$615|
|Juniors under 18||$145|
|Juniors under 14||$110|
Monthly payment options are available through Pay as you Golf. Visit their website for information www.payasyougolf.com.au
Note: When playing in a competition there is a round fee paid at the Pro Shop.
If you are thinking about joining then why not come and play the course. Phone the Club on 9427 6631 and the Club Manager will put you in contact with a member.
The cost of social membership is $25.00 for 2 years and comes with a $10.00 bar tab. Benefits include:
- A great meeting place for business or social occasions
- Good prices on beer, wine and spirits
- Wonderful outlook from the deck near the bar area
- Easy and free off-street parking
- Café on the deck – Thursday to Sunday
- Club facilities overlooking the greens available for private functions
- A great place to meet other local people
- Casual golf or tennis on the site
- Members’ newsletter about people and events at the Club
- Active website and Facebook page with regular updates
- Entertainment – Live Music
How to Join as a Social Member
Download the application form below, complete it and bring it into the Club with your payment or email the form to email@example.com